Wow, this year flew by! We are now well into 2014 and I realize I haven't blogged about Nolan's big one year milestone!! He is sure growing up and is so close to walking!! He weighed exactly 21# and measured 29" long! On his first birthday he had his two bottom teeth and his left upper tooth was starting to pop through! With the help of one of my best friends, Romi, we were able to capture some classic pictures of Nolan! He wanted nothing to do with his cake and we got some funny pictures capturing his take with his first cake.
We had such a fun day celebrating Nolan's first birthday with friends and family. Gran and Gramps came over to bring Nolan balloons and ice cream, which he preferred over cake, and stayed for some pizza! Nolan appropriately had a puppy themed first birthday party. Here are some pics that Aunt Em took!

Jeff and I can say what a journey this past year has been. It has been a roller coaster in many ways, but Nolan is the best thing to ever happen to us. We are so thankful for our little blessing. We love you Nolan!
I love all the birthday pictures!!! Emily & Romi captured some great pics! We can't wait to see Nolan more often!!! I still can't believe he is a year old! Love you guys!! Xo
ReplyDelete