What a special Christmas week we had this year. We immensely enjoyed our time celebrating with our friends and family, but our highlight was seeing the joy through our little boys eyes!! I think Christmas will be forever changed for Jeff and I, in a good way, and it was such a blessing experiencing the Christmas magic with Nolan this year. Here are a few pictures captured on Christmas day.
Nolan has truly been a gift from God this year for Jeff and I. He is the best thing that ever happened to us and we feel honored to be his parents. In recovery from Christmas, we both took the following 2 days off from work (never happens) to spend together and rest as a family. This Christmas season is coming to a close and we are looking forward to 2014. One of my resolutions this year was to stop and reflect more often as well as to slow down and just be. Although I have not perfected this, I have made great strides at having down-time where I can be available for family or friends, or just be mom at home to Nolan. Love my dimpled-faced, happy, sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment