Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekend things....

I decided I better post about this past weekend before another weekend officially began again!  Summer is officially over and the fair is here!  A Thompson tradition we all went on opening night and Nolan was able to experience his first of many Oklahoma State Fairs!  It is always one of my most favorite nights of the year and we had a great time!!




I was so excited that Jeff was able to put together our new courtyard set up this weekend.  We have been wanting to do this for quite some time and finally made it happen.  What a peaceful Saturday morning we had enjoying being outside.  As you can see Nolan was very excited to find the dirt and rocks.  What a boy!


 
LOVE my weekend time at home with my boys.  Nothing like getting off the treadmill to find this!  Like father, like son.  What a perfect pair.  I'm pretty sure the bond between these two is indescribable.  What a blessing family is!

No comments:

Post a Comment