Wednesday, September 25, 2013

8 months

I have a feeling month 8 is going to be a big month for Nolan by the start of things!  He has already had numerous firsts this past week.  First overnight at Gran and Gramps house.  First haircut.  Today he started officially crawling!!!  He has been army crawling, rolling, & moving backwards but had yet to master getting his knees under him until today.  He is also now sleeping 10+ hours a night in his big boy crib!  Nolan is such a happy little guy and life is so full with him around!



One of Nolan's most admired features is his hair :)  It sticks straight up and it does not lay flat.  I had a hair appointment yesterday and was lucky enough to get a little trim around the ears as well as some advice on "hair training" for the boy.  We will see how it goes!


One last picture of Dad giving Nolan his bath last night.  I think bath pics are adorable!

  Jeff and I had our first night without Nolan on Saturday. It was weird to wake up and not have to attend to baby.  It was easy to have a good night knowing Nolan was with mom.  We had a great time at Ryan and Kristina's wedding and it was enjoyable seeing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment