Sunday, November 24, 2013

Las Vegas

 Just before Nolan turned 10 months, Jeff and I took a trip with our two best couple friends.  We went to Vegas and had an absolute blast.  It was my first time to Vegas and my first time out of town since Nolan.  Jeff and I are so blessed to be doing life with friends who are at the exact same stage of life as us.  Kris, Kacie, Kirby and Romi also have new little ones and it has been such a journey to do it together.  We stayed at Encore and ate at two amazing restaurants... Frank Sinatra's restaurant the first night, and Prime the second night. This is the day we arrived- we ate lunch and walked through several of the hotels.  Kris and Kacie were on a later flight.



That night the girls went to see Le Reve while the guys opted to press their luck in the casino.  It was an amazing water show.  We all loved it!


The next morning Romi, Kacie and I went to get pampered at the spa (what a treat) before heading out for lunch.  We again walked through some of the beautiful hotels and shops before getting ready for dinner.  We were fortunate enough to eat at what is now one of my all time favorite restaurants- Prime at the Bellagio.  It was PHENOMENAL! 


It was a great time with great friends!!  I was very anxious to get back home to Nolan.  He stayed at his Gran's house and was a very good boy!! We made it back in time to spend the afternoon with him and make it to music class.  I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment