We recently started Nolan in a music class which he is LOVING! Tonight we get to dress up for class in celebration of Halloween. It is one of my most favorite times of the week and I think Nolan agrees!
Monday, October 28, 2013
9 months!!
One week late in posting!!! Nolan is officially 3/4 of a year old now! His favorite things currently are standing up, pulling up, playing with cords and balls of any type. He babbles a lot but no definite words yet. Little boy loves to eat, but still no teeth to report. Here are some pictures with comparison to 7 & 8 months!
We recently started Nolan in a music class which he is LOVING! Tonight we get to dress up for class in celebration of Halloween. It is one of my most favorite times of the week and I think Nolan agrees!
We recently started Nolan in a music class which he is LOVING! Tonight we get to dress up for class in celebration of Halloween. It is one of my most favorite times of the week and I think Nolan agrees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment